Questionmark Conference 2017: Innovate. Inspire. Succeed.
Maximize your assessment value
Are you prepared for the next generation of assessment management?
Harness the power of your results
Are you getting the data and insight you need to make informed decisions?
Innovate with us on future assessment technologies
What are your measurement needs today -- what will they be tomorrow?
Questionmark Boot Camp - Basic training for beginners
- Date & Time: Tuesday, March 21 -- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Location: Inn and Spa at Loretto, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Instructor: Rick Ault, Questionmark Trainer
- *Registration Fee: $395 for conference participants
Do you want to get the most out of the Questionmark Users Conference even though you are just starting out with Questionmark?
Here’s what to do: Learn directly from a Questionmark expert during a one-day pre-conference workshop.
The workshop begins with a broad introduction to the Questionmark platform and then becomes an interactive, hands-on practice session. After viewing an example assessment, you will learn how to create an assessment of your own. You will follow along through the process of creating questions and an assessment, eventually scheduling and taking your assessment, and finally viewing the results via reports and analytics.
By gaining a better understanding of everything Questionmark offers and seeing the many authoring, scheduling, delivery and reporting tools that are available, you will be able to choose conference sessions that will bring you the most benefit.
To participate in this workshop, you will need to:
- Bring a laptop
- Be able to connect to Questionmark OnDemand using a provided wireless internet connection
- Understand the basic workings of Questionmark
- Discuss and understand the use of topics for organization and reporting in objectives
- Create several types of questions
- Create and publish assessments for delivery
- Create participant accounts
- Schedule assessments
- Get acquainted with reports and analytics
Recommended Experience Level: Beginning/Novice
About the Instructor:
Rick Ault is a senior technical trainer and a member of the Questionmark family for over 10 years. After learning the technical side of the Perception platform as a support technician, Rick began teaching and coaching users on how to use Perception effectively. Over the last 8 years, he has instructed thousands of Questionmark users from hundreds of organizations on how to make the most of Questionmark technologies and services.
*For conference non-participants: The registration fee is $595 for the full-day workshop Note: If you are not attending the conference but are interested in attending the workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org