Questionmark Conference 2017: Call for Proposals
What will you bring with you to serene Santa Fe?
Some experience to share? Or something you'd like to discuss?
- All presenters will be invited to a special pre-conference dinner on Tuesday evening, March 21
- We also provide one 50% registration discount per case study
- If accepted, presenters are asked to make handouts available for download by conference attendees
Presentation Opportunity: Assessments in Practice Case Study
Should you propose a case study? If any of these statements apply to you, please consider it!
Your experience with Questionmark technologies will help others
You have found innovative ways to use online assessments
You can explain how you organized your assessment program and what you learned
You have gained a lot from previous conferences and want to contribute in 2017
Presentation Opportunity: Assessments in Practice Peer Discussion
What would you like to talk about? Any assessment-related subject that interests you and that you think others care about too is worth suggesting as a discussion topic! Here are the main things we'll need in your proposal:
- A title
- Some background information about your topic
- 3 kick-off questions
- What you'd like people to gain from the conversation