Solutions for HR & talent management
By understanding what people know and how they feel, HR professionals help employees fulfill their highest potential. Talent management professionals worldwide use Questionmark for everything from pre-employment screening and gap analysis to employee attitude surveys to high-stakes tests and certification:
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Questionmark's auto-sensing, auto-sizing delivery features take the guesswork out of blended delivery, enabling you to author an assessment once, schedule it once and then deliver it in as many different ways as they like—including standard web browsers on PCs or Macs and mobile devices such as Blackberry or iPhone.
Assessments may also be delivered "offline" via Questionmark to Go, or can be printed for scanning in a participant’s answers.
Questionmark offers many pre-defined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more—that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Perception with other systems