Solutions for HR & Talent Management
By understanding what people know and how they feel, HR professionals help employees fulfill their highest potential. Talent management professionals worldwide use Questionmark for everything from pre-employment testing to gap analysis to employee attitude surveys to high-stakes testing and certification:
- Make informed and defensible personnel decisions
- Align instruction and assessment with organizational competencies
- Document and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Identify knowledge and skills gaps in the workforce
- Measure abilities to solve problems and exercise sound judgement
- Secure test and exam delivery options including online proctoring
- Validity and reliability established through test and item analysis
- Reduce cost and effort to demonstrate regulatory compliance
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Questionmark's proctoring solutions provide flexible, cost-effective options when you have tests and exams that need to be administered under the watchful eye of a proctor or invigilator. With Online Proctoring, you can provide candidates the convenience of online exam delivery in their home or workplace -- all under the watchful eye of a proctor. Questionmark's OnSite Proctoring solution assists proctors with features to start, pause, un-pause and stop tests for an individual or group within a test center.
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems