Solutions for credentialing organizations and test publishers
Assessment management and portal solutions for flexible authoring, streamlined publishing, secure delivery and a dependable candidate experience
Assessment management and portal solutions to enable:
- Certification and licensing exams
- Practice tests
- Job task analysis
- Candidate surveys
- Candidate portals and registration
- Online-proctored exam delivery
Awarding bodies, test publishers and credentialing organizations worldwide count on Questionmark for cost-effective and profitable delivery and management of certification exams and practice tests.
- Item banking and authoring
- Turnkey candidate portal solutions
- Scalable platform for high-volume delivery
- Collaborative, secure environment for item authoring
- Publish directly to server - tests instantly available
- Secure delivery to protect exam content and reduce cheating
- Integrates with online proctoring services
- Streamlined e-commerce and exam catalog solutions
- Built-in reporting including test and item analysis
- Translation management for multilingual tests
Questionmark’s item banking capabilities provide a secure, collaborative environment for tests authors and administrators to keep exam content up-to-date and ready for deployment in production assessments. Item banking from Questionmark enables credentialing organizations and test publishers turn to:
- Organize items hierarchically and by metatag to align with skills and competencies
- Track changes to items and rollback to previous versions
- Item version histories for auditing and defensibility
- Use advanced item search features to identify items that may need updating
- Collaborate securely in creating, reviewing and selecting exam questions
- Support for broad range item import formats: CSV (.csv); Questionmark Qpack (.qpack4); LXR* Test 6.1 Merge (.LXRMerge, .mrg); Blackboard Upload (.txt); Blackboard* 6.x, 8.x and 9.x Pools (.zip); Moodle (.xml)
- Classify, categorize and structure item storage for enhanced automation and scalability in test form creation and maintenance
Questionmark provides a collaborative, secure authoring environment for test publishers, educators, learning professionals, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create, review and manage items -- complete with version tracking and rollback features -- and then organize them into practice tests and exams.
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Questionmark's proctoring solutions provide flexible, cost-effective options when you have tests and exams that need to be administered under the watchful eye of a proctor or invigilator. With Online Proctoring, you can provide candidates the convenience of online exam delivery in their home or workplace -- all under the watchful eye of a proctor. Questionmark's OnSite Proctoring solution assists proctors with features to start, pause, un-pause and stop tests for an individual or group within a test center.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark many pre-defined reports and analytics – including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting, and more to help credentialing organizations ensure defensibility and inform stakeholders. With Questionmark's Results API, customers use third-party data analytics tools and custom dashboards to securely access and analyze test and exam results via OData feeds.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics help testing and assessment professionals determine:
- How are my items/tests reliable and defensible?
- How are my candidates performing?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- How did one test center compare against another?
Questionmark’s turnkey assessment management, e-commerce and candidate portals enable test publishers and credentialing organizations to provide value to candidates while reducing the costs and administrative burdens of the marketing, sale and scheduling of tests and exams.
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
- Standard assessment screens, controls and login pages in 20 different languages
- Translation Management System to streamline translation, management, and delivery of localized content to multinational workforces
- Options to deploy in European-based data center or US-based data center
- Scalable, secure platform for high-volume delivery needs and 99.9+% uptime
- Multi-tiered architecture with firewalls between layers and database encryption
- State-of-the-art, secure, climate-controlled data center with multiple connections to power grid and internet
- Extensive service continuity, data security, backup and protection measures