Secure browser for online test and exam delivery via Windows, Mac, or Apple iPad
Questionmark Secure is a lock-down browser designed to help organizations provide secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams. Delivering assessments via Questionmark Secure can help significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
When you are delivering high-stakes tests and exams online, you need far more security than a web browser can provide. Questionmark Secure helps prevent cheating on high-stakes exams delivered online by disabling functions that participants could use to print or copy exam material, "accidentally" exiting a test, or gaining access to materials on their computers or the Internet that could give an unfair advantage.
- Stops people from printing questions
- Stops people from typing in their own URL
- Always displays in full screen and it’s not possible to maximize or minimize
- Stops people starting a new task
- Does not provide menu options or icons
- Disables control keys and task switching
- Disables right-click menu options
- Disables the ability to start new applications
- Prevents going backwards to a previous page
- Stops people exiting in a high stakes, proctored environment
- Prevents viewing page/HTML code
Some tests might require access to functions that the Questionmark Secure player will limit by default. The following can be optionally enabled from the server if your test requires these features:
- Print the current page
- Close browser
- Back button
- Refresh the current page
Questionmark's proctoring solutions provide flexible, cost-effective options when you have tests and exams that need to be administered under the watchful eye of a proctor or invigilator. With Online Proctoring, you can provide candidates the convenience of online exam delivery in their home or workplace -- all under the watchful eye of a proctor. Questionmark's OnSite Proctoring solution assists proctors with features to start, pause, un-pause and stop tests for an individual or group within a test center.