Measure knowledge, skills and attitudes for certification, compliance and successful learning outcomes
- Author questions online and organize them into exams, quizzes, tests or surveys
- Deliver via browser, secure browser, mobile devices or paper
- Analyze and distribute meaningful reports on results to stakeholders
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant's answers.
Questionmark offers many predefined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more—that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- Built-in assessment screens, controls and login pages in 36 languages, including support for right-to-left languages
- Translation Management System to streamline translation, management and delivery of localized content to multinational workforces
- Questionmark Live item and assessment authoring interfaces in 17 languages
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
- Easy question and assessment authoring
- Powerful, flexible item banking
- Secure delivery for high-stakes exams
- Collaborative authoring environment
- Translation management
- Integration with other enterprise systems
- Printing and scanning your assessments
- Randomize presentation of questions and choices
- Author once, deliver to many devices
- Instant feedback to enhance learning
- Delivery optimized for accessibility
- Results API for custom reports and analysis
- Powerful, intuitive authoring tools for SMEs
- Broad range of standard reports to analyze results
- Year-round learning opportunities
- Comprehensive technical support
Questionmark OnDemand is the cloud-based alternative that provides many advantages over deploying Questionmark OnPremise on your own servers. With Questionmark OnDemand provides, you get all of Questionmark's comprehensive assessment authoring, scheduling, delivery, and reporting capabilities—and user support—all without worrying about hardware, upgrades, or maintenance expenses.
- Rapid deployment
- Secure environment
- 24x7 support available
- Simple package options
- Scalable: Start small, with plenty of room to grow
- No hardware to configure or maintain
- Always have the latest version
- Reliable, scalable, and trustable platform