Questionmark OnDemand for Government
Trustworthy, secure cloud-based assessment management for U.S. Governmental Agencies
Questionmark OnDemand for Government provides Federal, State, and Local agencies a US Government community cloud-based assessment management system designed and tested to be compliant with FedRAMP moderate requirements.
UPDATE: The Questionmark OnDemand for Government Security Package is now available on the FedRAMP Marketplace. To request access to the Security Package, please complete the Package Request Form found here.
Questionmark is widely used by U.S. governmental and defense agencies to author, deliver and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams. Common applications include:
- Surveys and course evaluations
- Post-course tests for distance learning
- Job task analyses
- Advancement exams
- Tests for pilots and aircraft engineers
- Medical training
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- Service based in FedRAMP certified U.S. data center dedicated to U.S. government needs
- Scalable, secure platform for high-volume delivery needs and 99.9+% uptime
- Multi-tiered architecture with firewalls between layers and database encryption
- State-of-the-art, secure, climate-controlled data center with multiple connections to power grid and internet
- Extensive service continuity, data security, backup and protection measures
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems