Questionmark OnDemand Enhances Analytics and Mobile Assessments
New Release Features Responsive Design for Blended Delivery and OData API for Analytics
NORWALK, CT -- September 18, 2013 -- Mobile and touchscreen delivery of more question types, flexible data gathering and the ability to create targeted, configurable reports are among improvements in the newest release of the Questionmark OnDemand assessment management platform.
- The ability to highlight text within a question stimulus for participants to revisit later -- and to strike through choices they wish to eliminate from consideration
- Full support for right-to-left delivery of languages such as Arabic and Hebrew -- an addition to Questionmark’s multilingual assessment capabilities
- The addition of the Assessment Content Report, which allows users to review participant comments for all questions within an assessment, topic, or specific question
- Item Analysis Report enhancements, including support for Multiple Response, Matching, and
- Ranking question types, plus options to ignore question and assessment revisions when running the report and to obtain detailed information about excluded questions
A free 30-day trial of Questionmark OnDemand software-as-a-service is available here.
Questionmark technologies and services enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills and attitudes for certification, regulatory compliance, successful learning outcomes, performance improvement and talent management. Questionmark’s assessment management system, available OnDemand or for on-premise deployment, enables collaborative, multilingual authoring; multiple delivery options including mobile devices; trustable results and comprehensive analytics that provide stakeholders valuable, actionable data.
All names, product names, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.