Questionmark Moodle Connector
Moodle is a course management system designed to help educators who want to create quality online courses. The software is used all over the world by universities, schools, companies and independent teachers. Moodle is open source and completely free to use. The Moodle Connector creates a link between Questionmark Perception and Moodle enabling instructors to schedule Perception assessments and students to launch Perception assessments from within the Moodle environment. The Moodle Connector is available free of charge as an open source Community Edition.
The Moodle Connector integrates Questionmark Perception with the popular open source course management system, Moodle.
Key functions enabled by the Moodle Connector include:
- Instructors using Moodle link their courses to Perception for quizzes, course evaluations, and secure delivery of exams.
- The connector adds a new activity type to Moodle that instructors may use to include a Perception assessment in their course.
- The instructor may specify which dates an assessment is available to a student, and limit the number of attempts the student may try access the assessment.
- Students authenticated in Moodle can link directly to Perception assessments.
- Once Perception scores the completed assessments, the connector passes test results back for reporting via Moodle’s Grade Report.
- Students may also review results via Perception’s Coaching Report, which provides a detailed view of results to identify knowledge gaps and guide remediation.
- A streamlined integration between Moodle and Questionmark™ Perception™
- Instructors can easily assign Perception assessments to their courses.
- Institutions using Moodle can take full advantage of the powerful and innovative assessment management features offered by Perception such as Questionmark Secure, which provides secure delivery of high-stakes exams and can minimize cheating by "locking down" the participant's PC, preventing task-switching, printing, screen captures, and more.
- Instructors who need comprehensive question types, such as drag-and-drop and hot-spot, with a pedagogical focus, can provide all styles of assessments within their course.
- Students registered in Moodle can seamlessly link to Perception quizzes and tests.
- Perception's Coaching Report helps students climb the learning curve faster by providing detailed overview of their performance on assessments.
Screenshot of instructor view in Moodle: