Questionmark Live® Adds New Question and Assessment Authoring Features
Easy, browser-based tools for sharing question sets, writing complete assessments
Norwalk, CT – March 31, 2010 – Users of Questionmark Live®, a Web-based authoring tool for subject matter experts, can now easily create complete assessments in addition to creating, sharing and editing question sets. Users now can also import existing content from other sources and then work together to refine and finalize questions.
Questionmark Live, introduced in 2009, is updated frequently to meet the evolving needs of subject matter experts throughout the world and to make it easy to harvest content for online assessments. Questionmark software support plan customers use it without charge as a simple way to collaborate in creating surveys, quizzes, tests and exams for delivery via the Questionmark™ Perception™ assessment management system.
Authors can use Questionmark Live without installing any software and without training. Organizations can involve any number of authoring in creating an unlimited number of questions. Authors can:
- Choose from 8 different commonly-used question types
- Write items in 15 different languages
- Add images, links, feedback and more
- Import questions from Questionmark Perception item banks
- Import offline content from .csv files
- View a question’s full revision history, compare revisions, and roll back to a previous version
- Collaboratively create and edit questions with shared question sets
- Share question sets with individuals who are not yet members of the Questionmark Live community. Once they join, they automatically receive the shared question set.
- Instantly create an assessment from an existing question set
- Export question sets and assessments to Questionmark Perception
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills and attitudes securely for certification, regulatory compliance and improved learning outcomes. Questionmark solutions enable reliable, valid and defensible assessments by empowering subject matter experts through collaborative authoring, accommodating participant needs with blended and multilingual delivery and informing stakeholders through timely reporting and meaningful analytics.
The Questionmark Perception assessment management system, available as a licensed, hosted or subscription-based solution, enables organizations to create, administer and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams. Details are available at www.questionmark.com. The Questionmark blog at http://blog.questionmark.com provides assessment-related news, interviews insights and best practices.
All names, product names, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.