Conference 2019 Session: Essential Elements of Test Security
Essential Elements of Test Security
John Kleeman, Founder and Executive Director, Questionmark
David Hunt, Information Security Officer, Questionmark
It matters to society, organizations and individuals that test results are trustable. Tests and exams are used to make important decisions about people and each failure of test security reduces that trustworthiness.
Identifying and assessing security threats and their potential for impact is the first step toward developing a sound strategy for risk mitigation.
In this session, we will explore:
- 9 risks to test security before, during and after test delivery
- Strategies for mitigating security threats such as content theft, identity fraud and cheating
- Considerations for assessing test security threats and their potential impact on your organization
Presented by two experts on security, this session shares best practice for test security and also gives some practical demonstrations of what can go wrong.
- Understand the risks to test security
- Implement strategies for mitigating these risks