Questionmark 2013 Annual Users Conference
March 3 - 6 at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore, on the Inner Harbor
- Get vital info and training on the latest assessment technologies and best practices
- Network with fellow assessment and learning professionals
- Learn about the Questionmark product roadmap
Highlights from program include:
- Keynote address by Charles Jennings
- Real-world case studies by users in business, government and higher education.
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Testing and assessment best practices sessions
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Networking opportunities!
Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Informal and Workplace Learning -- The 70:20:10 framework – in which people learn 70% from experience, 20% from others and 10% from formal study -- has been adopted as a learning and development strategy by many organizations around the world.
Criterion-Referenced Test Development - with Sharon Shrock and Bill Coscarelli, authors of Criterion-Referenced Test Development: Technical and Legal Guidelines for Corporate Training
Questionmark Boot Camp: Basic Training for Beginners
Rick Ault, Questionmark
The Questionmark Users Conference offers some of these outstanding learning opportunities:
- Features and Functions: Learn valuable skills and techniques for beginning, intermediate and advanced users of Questionmark's assessment management technologies.
- Case Studies: Hear experienced Questionmark users share their challenges, solutions and lessons learned
- Best Practices: Explore assessment techniques & best practices.
- General Sessions: Find out about the latest new Questionmark features and influence future product development.
- Peer Discussions: Work through the issues that matter to you and your colleagues.
- Tech Central: Meet one-on-one with a Questionmark tech and get your questions answered
- Future Solutions: Shape future product features by meeting with the Questionmark product managers.
- Networking Opportunities: Industry-specific discussions, networking meals and exciting social events.