Publish to Windows
Publish to Windows
Publish to Windows enables Perception authors to distribute assessments via email, CD or memory stick that can be taken in an offline environment using theQuestionmark to Go Player. This delivery option provides an ideal solution for widely distributing assessments designed as stand-alone learning exercises or diagnostic quizzes.
Publish to Windows is a feature available with Authoring Manager 4.4 that enables Perception authors to distribute assessments that can be taken in an offline environment.
In other words, an assessment that has been published with Publish to Windows can be distributed to participants via email, CD, DVD, Flash memory stick or other methods. The assessment does not need to be scheduled, and the participant needs only to have theQuestionmark to Go Playerinstalled to take the assessment. And to ensure that this requirement is met, the Questionmark To Go Player can be distributed to the participant along with the assessment.
No connection to the Internet is required to take an assessment that has been published with Publish to Windows. And if a participant takes an assessment that records his or her performance, the assessment results can be uploaded to the Perception Server whenever an Internet connection is established.
- Publish quizzes and other learning exercises that can be distributed via CD, email, USB thumb-drive or other media.
- Assessments can be delivered via the Questionmark to Go player, enabling delivery even when participants do not have connection to the Internet
- Participant experience is comparable to an online assessment, delivering the same question types along with supporting graphics, Flash, audio and video, as well as providing instant scoring and feedback.
- Questionmark Perception Authoring Manager 4.4 and higher.
- Questionmark Perception Server 4.4 and higher if results are being returned
- Participants require Questionmark to Go Player, Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Internet Explorer 6 or above