New Questionmark Perception Survey Report Provides Flexible Analysis, Formatting and Distribution
NORWALK, CT – October 12, 2006 – Testing and assessment software provider Questionmark today released a completely new survey reporting tool for the Questionmark™ Perception™ assessment management system.
The new Perception Survey Report enables learning, HR and education professionals to
- assemble and configure survey reports containing multiple “reportlets” – data snapshots that containing statistical and graphical representations of survey question results,
- choose the types of graphs that best represent the meaning of a survey’s results,
- distribute reports via browser, print, HTML email, PDF, Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Excel,
- tailor the look and feel of reports with a wide range of formatting and data display options, generate cross-tab and trend analyses,
- create a report once, save it, and run it multiple times for surveys delivered on multiple occasions or available on a continual basis, and
- filter data to focus on only the participants, demographics, dates or questions most relevant to the report’s purpose
Questionmark CEO Eric Shepherd commented: “Whether the objective is to improve learning content, measure employee attitudes or ensure customer satisfaction, a well- executed survey can yield valuable, actionable insight – but only if an organization can first discover the meaning hidden within the results. This new reporting system enables people to filter out the noise, analyze the most relevant results, and generate meaningful reports that can be easily shared with others.”
The survey report software is available as an add-on to Perception Server version 4.2, and will be a standard component of future versions of Perception. Questionmark software support plan subscribers can download the software from Questionmark Communities.
- Click to see an animated demonstration of the Perception Survey Report.
- Click to download a sample survey report generated in Perception (PDF).
- Click to find learn more about Perception's full range of reports.
Questionmark has been providing testing and assessment software since 1988, and some 2,500 customers in 50 countries now use Questionmark products. The Questionmark™ Perception™ assessment management system enables educators and trainers to create, securely administer and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams. Multiple authors can work together in a distributed learning environment with seamless connections to existing systems and infrastructure. Options include a secure browser and proctoring security. Perception applications include pre/post tests, practice quizzes, course evaluations and certification exams. The software can be licensed or used as a hosted solution. Questionmark provides extensive documentation for users of the software in addition to comprehensive learning resources focusing on the effective use of assessments. Complete details are available at http://www.questionmark.com.
All names, product names, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.