LTI Connector (Community Edition)
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) is a set of technical specifications that integrates applications with compatible learning/course management systems. The Questionmark LTI Connector allows the integration of LTI-compliant learning management systems with Questionmark Perception.
Once the LTI Connector has been installed and configured, Questionmark assessments can be scheduled directly from course management systems such Moodle or Blackboard, and students can launch assessments directly from withinLMS/CMS environment, without needing to re-enter usernames and passwords. Scores can also be passed back to the learning management system after an assessment has been completed.
Administrator View when deployed with Moodle:
Participant View from within Moodle Environment:
- A streamlined integration between the course management system (CMS)and Questionmark
- Instructors can easily assign and schedule Questionmark assessments for their courses.
- Institutions using a CMS can take full advantage of the powerful and innovative assessment management features offered by Questionmark such as Questionmark Secure, which provides secure delivery of high-stakes exams and can minimize cheating by “locking down” the participant’s PC, preventing task-switching, printing, screen captures, and more.
- Instructors who need comprehensive question types, such as drag-and-drop and hot-spot, with a pedagogical focus, can provide all styles of assessments within their course.
- Students registered in a CMS can seamlessly launch Questionmark quizzes and tests.
- Instructors can use Questionmark’s Coaching Report to focus students on appropriate learning content.
- Instructors can access Questionmark’s full range of reporting features, including Item Analysis, Test Analysis,Question Statistics, four Course Evaluation reports, Assessment Completion Time report, and more.
- Questionmark Perception v5.1 or higher
- LTI compliant Learning/Course Management System
For some products, Questionmark makes "Community Editions" of its software available for download from the Questionmark website and/or theQuestionmark Developer support site. Community Editions are freely available applications and connectors that build on Questionmark’s Open Assessment Platform™. Community Edition software is openly developed and maintained in the community and is distributed using open source licenses.