Integrating Questionmark with Microsoft SharePoint
Single-sign-on (SSO) Access to Assessments within your SharePoint Portal
Portals such as Microsoft SharePoint enable enterprises to provide a single sign-on for various personalized productivity tools and information systems. Users can customize portals to present information in digestible dashboard views and easy access to the systems that are most appropriate for that user. Examples of how you can use SharePoint and Questionmark together include:
- Embed a Questionmark quiz or survey in a SharePoint portal page, wiki or blog.
- Provide single sign-on access to assessments—allowing participants to view and launch Questionmark assessments assigned to them from within SharePoint.
Watch the video below to see how to deploy Questionmark assessments within SharePoint:
SharePoint Connector is an add-on that integrates Questionmark OnDemand with Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint Connector is a "web part" that can be used with SharePoint, and which allows a participant logged into SharePoint single-sign-on access to assessments in Questionmark. Now just as users might have access to "My Calendar", "My email" and/or "My Address Book" they can access their customized assessments from a My Assessments™ window.
- Portlet displays list of scheduled assessments
- Single-sign-on authentication
- Participant has easy, one-click access to assessments
You can embed Questionmark assessments within SharePoint using Windows authentication to capture user login details, providing participants with single-sign-on access to view and launch scheduled assessments:
- Single-sign-on to capture participant details
- Embed quizzes and knowledge checks in SharePoint blogs and wikis
- Embed/display individual assessments or participant assessment list screens
- Ideal if your Questionmark Perception installation can capture login credentials from your Windows domain