Industry solutions - Utilities and power generation
Questionmark supports organizations in the highly regulated power generation and utilities sectors with assessment management capabilities that help certify skills and verify employees’ understanding of safety practices, company
policies and job skills. Questionmark’s assessment management solutions enable you to:
- Test employees in multiple locations, including those on the move.
- Track and report the state of compliance and respond promptly to requests for compliance audits.
- Improve and document employee knowledge of complex standard operating procedures.
- Help employees master equipment operations, company procedures and safety rules.
- Efficiently deliver and monitor course evaluations that help you improve the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Measure skills and close competency gaps.
Questionmark enables organizations to deploy a broad range of assessment solutions including:
- Level 1 surveys / course evaluations
- Needs analysis surveys
- Job Task Analysis surveys
- Employee attitude/opinion surveys
- Self-diagnostic tools
- Conformance/compliance surveys
- Internal knowledge/certification exams
- Pre-employment screening and testing
- Practice tests
- Pre-course tests
- Post-course tests
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant's answers.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems