Industry solutions - Retail
Employees with solid knowledge, skills and attitudes help retailers and restaurant chains maintain consistent standards and deliver excellent customer service -- whether at one location or a thousand. Retail chains can keep centralized control of assessment content and results while providing quick, paperless assessment delivery with instant feedback and results. Why Questionmark?
- Efficiently onboard new-hires
- Make sound, defensible hiring decisions
- Measure impact of training
- Confirm employees understand policies/procedures
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Verify product knowledge of sales staff
- Deliver multilingual assessments
Questionmark enables retail and restaurant organizations to deploy a broad range of assessment solutions including:
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems