Assessment solutions - Life sciences
Assessment management solutions for skills development, certification, and compliance
Questionmark supports organizations in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries with a range of assessment management capabilities that help ensure compliance, certify skills and align the competencies of your workforce with strategic objectives. Questionmark’s assessment management solutions enable organizations to:
- Ensure the skills and competence of a sales force to support new product rollouts
- Improve and document employee knowledge of complex standard operating procedures.
- Lower cost and minimize time to submit accurate proof of regulatory compliance.
- Efficiently deliver and monitor course evaluations that help you improve effectiveness of learning programs
- Measure skills and close competency gaps to adapt with changing market needs.
- Facilitate collaborative creation and review of assessment content from subject matter experts from around the world.
- Help ensure compliance with 21 CFR (FDA) Part 11
- Track and report the state of compliance and respond promptly to requests for compliance audits
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
Questionmark's US OnDemand service is committed to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) which sets the standard for dealing with protected health information (PHI) and ensures physical, network, and process security measures are in place and followed.
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems