Assessment Solutions for Education
Ensuring Institutional Effectiveness and Successful Learning Outcomes
Questionmark supports institutions of higher learning with a range of assessment management capabilities for measuring, analysing and documenting knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes. Colleges, universities and distance learning organisations worldwide count on Questionmark's technologies for results including:
- Improved learning outcomes
- Increased student satisfaction
- Vital data for accreditation
Questionmark Perception, available OnDemand or for on-premise deployment, enables education and testing professionals to:
- Create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams on any topic
- Find out quickly if students "get it" and "remember it"
- Efficiently deliver and monitory course evaluations
- Identify knowledge gaps and place students in appropriate courses
- Analyse questions and tests for fairness, validity and reliability
- Deliver tests and exams securely to minimise opportunity for cheating and fraud
- Shorten students' learning curves with instant results and prescriptive feedback
Questionmark enables geographically dispersed assessment authors and testing professionals to create, review and deploy items and tests in shared repositories. Questions can be organised by topics and sub-topics and classified by difficulty levels and other criteria.
Questionmark's auto-sensing, auto-sizing delivery features take the guesswork out of blended delivery, enabling you to author an assessment once, schedule it once and then deliver it in as many different ways as they like – including standard web browsers on PCs or Macs and mobile devices such as Blackberry or iPhone.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to delivery Observational Assessments. Assessments may also be delivered “offline” via Questionmark to Go, or can be printed for scanning in participant’s answers.
Questionmark Secure is designed to help you provide secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams by "locking down" the participant’s PC, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture, and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft. Learn more...
Questionmark offers many pre-defined reports and analytics – including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more – that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did students think of the course?
- What did students learn?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did class or group compare to another?
Perception assessments delivered online is optimised for screen-reader compatibility and support navigation using the keyboard or alternate pointing devices. Participants can easily toggle text size and contrast controls in online assessments
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems