Questionmark ® provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and attitudes securely and achieve successful learning outcomes. Questionmark solutions enable reliable, valid and defensible assessments by empowering learning and testing professionals with collaborative authoring tools, accommodating participant needs with blended and multilingual delivery and informing stakeholders through timely reporting and meaningful analytics.
The cornerstone of successful education, training, certification and performance is the effective use of assessments. The 21st century offers a real opportunity to use technology to make assessments more widely available and more successful for those involved in the process. In a world where you cannot know everything, assessments will be used to guide people to powerful learning experiences, reduce learning curves, confirm skills, knowledge and attitudes, and motivate by providing a sense of achievement. Questionmark aims to be the world's leading organization in developing, supplying and supporting an assessment platform, software, systems and services for computerizing education and training related assessments. Questionmark strives to bring inspirational meaning to assessment experiences by getting results.
Questionmark’s mission is to provide the highest quality testing and assessment technologies and services to enable individuals and organizations reach their goals.
How to contact us
Sales and general inquiries:
- Phone: 800-863-3950
- Email: email@example.com
Technical Support for your technical questions:
- Phone: 800-597-3950
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-863-3950
- Email: email@example.com
- Click on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of the email/newsletter.
- Or, use this request form.
Questionmark around the world
Questionmark is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Norweigian and Dutch, with participant facing interfaces available in 20 languages. To find contact information for other Questionmark offices and distributors, click here for our full worldwide contact details.
- Questionmark has offices located in Connecticut, USA and London, UK. Questionmark's US corporate office is located at 35 Nutmeg Drive, Suite 330, Trumbull, CT 06611
- The company is privately owned and has been growing consistently since its inception in 1988.
Questionmark has approximately one thousand customers worldwide delivering millions of assessments annually. Our clients come from a range of sectors including, business, government, higher education and certification and credentialing bodies.
Questionmark's products and services
Questionmark provides a range of technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and attitudes securely for certification, regulatory compliance and improved learning outcomes:
- Questionmark OnDemand: Comprehensive assessment authoring, scheduling, delivery and reporting capabilities -- and user support -- as a scalable cloud-based solution.
- Questionmark Perception: Comprehensive assessment authoring, scheduling, delivery and reporting capabilities available for on-premise deployments.
- Questionmark Live™: Questionmark Live lets you easily write questions and then export them for use in Questionmark OnDemand or Questionmark Perception. Subject matter experts (SMEs) can access this powerful authoring tool anytime, anywhere.
- Online Proctoring: Enables organizations to safely, securely, and conveniently deliver exams to candidates while they’re at work or home - all under the watchful eye of a proctor.
- Questionmark connectors: Questionmark Connectors interface directly with a variety of management systems, programs and online tools. Questionmark’s commitment to industry standards makes it easy to integrate Perception with other products.
- Solution services: Questionmark Consulting Services help customers holistically plan, deploy, integrate and customize their assessment systems.
- Training services: Questionmark provides a variety of training opportunities, whether you’re looking to get the most out of Questionmark Perception or to learn best practices for writing sound questions and creating effective assessments
Customer Advisory Board
The Questionmark Customer Advisory Board is a group of experienced, enterprise-level Questionmark Perception users who meet semi-annually with Questionmark management. The primary mission of the Board is to facilitate open communication between Questionmark management and customers. The Board is a crucial source of insights about customer issues and concerns, product development needs and service requirements.
Through semi-annual two-day meetings, the Customer Advisory Board provides a forum for listening, sharing and collaboration leading to better products and services and enhanced satisfaction of all Questionmark customers. Members, who represent organizations from a variety of sectors – including financial services, healthcare, education, technology, energy, and government/military -- have the opportunity to influence decision-making at the highest levels of Questionmark management and to interact with colleagues in a way that promotes progress in the development of improvement online assessment technologies. Members represent not only the needs of their specific organizations, but the customer constituency they represent.
In addition to semi-annual meetings, the Board maintains year-round communications by way of telephone meetings and an online forum. Questionmark extends its appreciation to the following members of the Customer Advisory Board in attendance at the most recent meeting: Lee Bannister, PricewaterhouseCoopers; Bonnie Blum, Bank of America; Karen Chisholm, Arkansas Department of Workforce Education; John Ensey, The Cheesecake Factory; Kevin Jones, PricewaterhouseCoopers; Jonathan Kennedy, PSE&G; David O’Brien, Louisiana State University; Robert Sapp, U.S. Navy; Dana Reid, Rio Salado College; Steve Wantola, Pfizer; and Bud Wood, Brigham Young University.
Conduct of business
Questionmark is committed to conduct business to the highest ethical standards without corruption or bribery in any form wherever Questionmark operates its business. Before business is conducted Questionmark reviews its risks and performs due diligence on the organizations and individuals who wish to do business with Questionmark. Corruption, bribery and/or facilitation payments will not be tolerated.
Questionmark employees are encouraged to learn about issues related to anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) laws and understand that they are individually accountable to:
- Conduct business with integrity
- Recognize and report issues of concern to the Chairman and/or CEO
- Undertake business within a continuing culture of honesty, fairness, and legal compliance
Ongoing business relationships are monitored and reviewed by the Board to ensure Questionmark continues to work only with those who share our commitment to lawful business without corruption.