2015 Questionmark Users Conference
Questionmark Conference 2016 is the place to be for vital info and training on the latest assessment technologies and best practices. Join us in Miami for an outstanding professional development event filled with opportunities for networking and learning about new and planned product features. Highlights from program include:
- Real-world case studies by users in business, government and higher education.
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Testing and assessment best practices sessions
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Networking opportunities!
The Questionmark Users Conference offers some of these outstanding learning opportunities:
- Features and Functions: Learn valuable skills and techniques for beginning, intermediate and advanced users of Questionmark's assessment management technologies.
- Assessments in Practice: Hear experienced Questionmark users share their challenges, solutions and lessons learned.
- Applying Best Practices: Explore assessment techniques & best practices.
- General Sessions: Find out about the latest new Questionmark features and influence future product development.
- Tech Central: Meet one-on-one with a Questionmark tech and get your questions answered
- Networking Opportunities: Industry-specific discussions, networking meals and exciting social events.