Posted by Chloe Mendonca
Questionmark users gathering in Midrand, South Africa 21-22 August have a variety of sessions to look forward to. The programme for the South African Questionmark Users Conference is almost finalised and now includes a range of customer case studies as well as sessions about Questionmark features and functions.
We’re especially pleased to have Jim Farrell, who leads Questionmark’s product management
team, on board as a presenter. Jim has more than 20 years’ experience in the world of education and assessments and will share some of the latest
developments in Questionmark’s browser-based authoring tool and cover the newest Reporting and Analytics features.
This event is for Questionmark customers as well as individuals interested in learning more about Questionmark’s technologies.
Why attend? Here are some excellent reasons:
- Write better assessments: Questionmark experts will share advice about effective assessment authoring
- Learn from your peers through case studies: discover strategies that have helped other users to save time and money and compare your organisation’s practices to theirs
- Influence the product roadmap: explain to Questionmark’s product managers what you need from your assessment software
- Get face time: there is no substitute for face-to-face meetings with people who understand the opportunities and challenges in your work
- Professional development opportunity: take advantage of this opportunity close to home
If you’ve already made plans to be there, we’re looking forward to seeing you! For those who haven’t signed up, we hope you will register and join us!