London Breakfast Briefing: Assess for Success
Join us for us for a complimentary breakfast on Friday, June 1st, 2018 and hear from Questionmark experts about the many new options available for authoring, delivering and reporting on assessments!
Join us on June 1st for a special Questionmark Breakfast Briefing where we will explore the techniques and technologies for designing assessments aimed at measuring, predicting and documenting abilities to perform tasks, solve problems, make decisions, exercise sound judgement and achieve goals. This half-day event provides a great opportunity to:
- Explore how assessments can be used to predict future performance
- Learn about Situational Judgment Assessments (SJAs) and the choices involved in creating them
- Keep up with the latest updates about GDPR and Regulatory Compliance
- Hear directly from customers and how they are using assessment
- Get updates on the latest new assessment management technologies
- Network with peers and meet the Questionmark team
Hosted by Questionmark Partner Microsoft in the center of London, this early-morning event is a great way to kick-start the day -- and be back in the office before lunchtime. Seats are limited so register soon!
Space is limited! Click here to Register
Location: Microsoft London, Paddington; Room: Notting Hill